Outline of work Ultraman Trigger The New Generation Ultraman Tiga

 The latest work of the popular Ultraman TV series "Ultraman Trigger NEW GENERATION TIGA" also reached the climax of the first half of the game in October 2021 and entered the second half of the game. The new appearance of the trigger that appears in the climax "Ultraman Trigger Glitter Trigger Eternity" is announced! Furthermore, it was revealed that Ultraman Ribut, a hero of the Galaxy Rescue Force who is also active in the "ULTRA GALAXY FIGHT" series, will appear in the second half of the game!


 Outline of work Ultraman Trigger The New Generation Ultraman Tiga

Trigger Dark appears as the fourth dark giant following Carmilla Dargon Hudrum. In order to counter the intense power of darkness, a new figure, glitter trigger eternity, awakens with the super-ancient light. The "triangle crystal" on the chest has the power of a multi-power sky type trinity. The new weapon "Glitter Blade" that appears from here will exert a powerful power that the trigger itself can not control. I'm worried about the trend of "Ultraman Trigger", in which the figure bearing the name of "Glitter" appears as early as the glitter Tiga that appeared in the final episode of "Ultraman Tiga".

Ultraman Ribut also appeared as a human figure, "Youth Ribut". He will be played in the movie "Ultraman Zero THE MOVIE Super Battle! Tsuchiya Kamiha, who is the younger brother of Tsuchiya Taho who played the heroine in "Berial Galaxy Empire" and is widely active as a voice actor and actor, has been decided. Finally, I would like to introduce a comment from Mr. Kamiha Tsuchiya.


Comment from Mr. Kamiha Tsuchiya

Hello. It is Kamiha Tsuchiya who plays the role of youth Ribut. As a child, I was a boy who longed for a hero.

In the winter of my third year of junior high school, I started going to the action studio of suit actor Eikei Iwata, who has been starring Ultraman in recent years. When I entered university, my teacher, Mr. Iwata, told me to think about my future life from now on, and after looking back at myself, I decided to become a voice actor. It's been 7 years since then. Finally, I will be involved in Ultraman work. I would be happy if I could connect the light spun by "Ultraman Trigger" with the light I received from the heroes as a boy.

Outline of work Ultraman Trigger The New Generation Ultraman Tiga

Outline of work Ultraman Trigger The New Generation Ultraman TigaOutline of work Ultraman Trigger The New Generation Ultraman Tiga

Outline of work Ultraman Trigger

  • Terrestrial broadcasting: TV Tokyo 6 stations net Every Saturday from 9:00 am to 9:30 am, etc.
  • Missed delivery: Official YouTube "Ultra Channel" / Ultra Subscribe "TSUBURAYA IMAGINATION" and others
  • Production: Marutani Production, TV Tokyo, Dentsu
  • Cast: Yoriga Terasaka, Luna Toyoda, Junya Kaneko, Mei Harukawa, Nao Mizuno, Katsuya Takagi, Kei Hosogai, Asanobu Taku, Kamiha Tsuchiya, etc.

Next Post Previous Post